Oaklee's class at school has been hatching eggs...so now that they have hatched,the kids ofcourse get to take them home...if they want, or shall I say if the parents allow!! Well Oaklee begged and pleaded until I said Yes!! I know...What was I thinking!!!lol
So far so good! We figured it will be a good learning experience for the kids and once A.R gets too big we will donate him to KFC...I mean to a farm! lol Unless...someone else volunteers to take the little thing off my hands..(Mindy) lol
Expect to see updates.....lol





6 comments:
You are CRAZY!!!
haha! Yeah right that is all you :) Good luck with that one!
So, are you keeping her? She is so cute!! Having chickens is awesome! I would recommend it to any one! :)
Well we would keep her but unfortuntly I know she wouldn't survive where we live...We have to many wild animals because we back the canyon. Plus I dont think our HOA would approve! lol
Yikes! You are a nicer mom than I. I refused when our neighbor offered one. Good luck!
Hey you! I finally put your blog address on my blog! I know, it's about time! I know I'm not on Facebook, I'm so content blogging that I don't really feel like I'm missing out! Anyway, looks like you guys are doing good! Congrats on the temple sealing! That is so wonderful!!! :)
Post a Comment