First Stop...Grandma and Grandpa Kotter's House!
The kids absolutely LOVE going there just so they can play on the awesome Tree Swings!
We then headed over to the Park where the kids had fun playing by the River!
Okay a few times I had to yell at Brooklyn to get out of the River! Even though it was pretty small and shallow......it still succeeded to give all of us Moms an Ulcer!
Oaklee had a Blast playing with Grandpa,Uncle Mark and Great Uncle Quade!
Then it was time for some pictures! Sadly some of the family couldn't make it and a few that did had already gone home by the time we thought to bring out the Camera's!
Just the Kotter Girls!
Grandma Kotter with 4 out of the 6 of her Sons!
Minus a few of course including Grandpa Kotter!! Unfortunately his health isn't doing to well and he wasn't able to travel to the Park! :( We missed him!!
It was a Beautiful Day and we had so much fun catching up with everyone!!! We can't wait till Christmas!! Wait what am I saying...Of course I can wait! lol Christmas means SNOW!!!





3 comments:
So cute! It was so fun to see you guys!
I love Logan. And family reunions! It's always great to get together!! I don't want snow either! Ugh!
So glad we got to see you!
Post a Comment