Sunday, September 12, 2010

My little baby is growing up.....



I cant believe the day has finally come when all my kids are in School!!!
So what if Azalea is only in Pre-School......it's 4 hours a week without any kids!!
4 precious hours a week!!! Yay!!!

Even though its exciting...its a little sad to! I have sent my last little one off to Pre-school!
That's right.....We've finally came to the conclusion we are done having babies!!
That means I'm trading in the Mini-Van!! Yay!
Don't get me wrong I have LOVED my Odyssey...but if I am done having babies, I am done with Mini Vans!! Now I just need to decide what I am going to trade it in for.....A Pilot, a Sequoia, an Escalade??? Descisions...Desicions......lol
Back to my Baby growing up.....
Why do they have to grow up so fast?
The past week has definitely made me realize how much I love being a Mom and how I wouldn't change a thing about my life! I am definitely the luckiest lady in the world to be blessed with such an amazing family!!!
This past week has been filled with some pretty fun new things for my Baby girl!!!
Azalea was sooooo excited for her first day of Pre-School.....

Isn't she beautiful???


She looks so grown up!!


I tried to get her to look at me but she was far to distracted by
what the other kids were doing to care!!



Not only did she start Pre-school......but she started dance too!!
What a Cutie!!
It just amazes me how smart this little thing is....she can seriously work Mikes ipad better then some adults can!! It is amazing to see her in action...pulling up games left and right!! She's definitely her Fathers daughter!!


Yes that is a Cat Flushing a Toilet.....
It's her favorite thing to pull up on You Tube!! lol

No comments: