Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Young Women



In May my sweet little girl turned 12!!


I cant believe how fast she is growing up. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing our little 4 pound baby home and now she is going into Young Women's and 7th Grade. It makes me so sad to think that in 6 short years she will be graduating from high school!! However I know that she is going to do great things and I am excited to watch her fly.


Dear Oaklee,


As you grow up I hope you will always remember who you are and who you are destined to be. You are a beautiful daughter of God with so many different talents. You are creative and fun, Beautiful and sweet, Strong willed and smart. You are not afraid to be different, definitely not a follower. What a wonderful quality that is to refuse to do something just because every one else is doing it. I am so proud of you and I love you so very much. I hope that you will never doubt the love we have for you. You are amazing and we are so blessed to have you in our family.


Love, Mom

No comments: