Rules:
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people by posting their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well I am proud to say that 10 years ago I was just getting back from my honeymoon after marrying the boy of my dreams! For those of you know who know us so well, you know we got married at 18 and Boy was it a struggle the first 2 years! Luckily, though there have been tough times, we are doing Awesome now and are sooo happy!
Snacks I enjoy:
Uhhh hello.....Do I look like I am picky. I love all sorts of snacks! LOL Okay, a few of my favorites are cheese doritos and girl scout cookies!
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Organize Brooklyn's class Valentines Day party (I'm the Room Mom)
2. Vote in the Primary!
3. Go spend the Bed, Bath and Beyond Gift card my dad gave me for Christmas!
4. Take the girls to piano!
5. Do Laundry! <~~~~This is an everyday thing!
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Well ofcourse I too (Like Stacy)would first have to pay my Tithing
but then I would pay off my house, Buy a house for each of our siblings, expecially one for Chris! LOL Then....I would hire me a full time MAID! lol
Three of my bad habits:
I also Grind my teeth at night! Sadly My children have also picked up the bad habit!
I am an emotional Eater (as you can tell) For an example the other day when it took me almost 2 hours to get from 9000 So on I-15 to the Thankgiving point Exit (because of the Herendous snowstorm) I got home and ate a hostess cupcake! it made me feel sooo much better! NOT!
Lastly, I am not a very organized person, However, having more space to out everything inplace has helped a ton!
5 places I have lived:
(Luckily its only 5, because Ive only lived in 5)
Sandy, Utah
Draper, Utah
Orem, Utah
West Jordan, Utah
Lehi, Utah
Jobs I have had:
Hospital Cafeteria
Reams Deli
Java Hut
Discover Card for the last 11 years, however I am going to be leaving soon (Ive been on a leave since I had Azalea)to pursue my next career..being a Stay at home Mommy!
Things people don't know about me:
I LOVE to sing..Infact, I often like to "Yell" at my kids by singing like Mrs. Hannigan from Annie! I hate seafood! I am very Neive...and I can rarley say NO!
I tag...
Karen
Darci
Bec
Teresa
Tamara
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





1 comment:
I would love to hear you yelling at your kids while singing!!
Post a Comment