Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can you say IN-SANE????

Ireland had her first official birthday party....

and it was IN-SANE!!!!

It was chaos from the very start...

but it was organized chaos!!!

However as more and more girls arrived it quickly became CRAZY!!!

We played Pin the tail on the donkey, Bingo and even successfully smashed open a Pinata without anyone getting hurt!!

It was like Christmas morning for Ireland...the wrapping paper and gift sacks were flying!!!!
I've never seen her so happy!!!
She was definitely the Princess of the Party....
and this Princess definitely got spoiled!!!
A Special thanks to Ashleigh who stayed at the party with her daughter...and helped me survive!!! Without her I don't know if it would have went a smoothly as it went...which wasn't that smooth (It was more like the Colossus compared to the White Roller coaster at Lagoon) but then again for having 24+ kids running around...it went pretty well!!!
I'm just glad it's over!!!

5 comments:

Kotters said...

You are crazy! Twenty four kids!!!! You really are super mom!

Parisa and Zac said...

That looks like sucha fun party! I love her princess dress! I hope I can be a fun, creative mom like you are!

Tamara said...

You are crazy girl!! I know I teach school with 24 kids...but school is CONTROLLED!!

danielle said...

What a cute little princess. You are a brave women that is quite the crowd!! The girls had a blast at your house the other day we do need to get them together for a sleep over. Maybe at my house so you can have a quite break lol C:

Patterson said...

ARE YOU CRAZY. I TOLD YOU ABOUT 10 WAS THE RIGHT NUMBER TO INVITE. ARE'NT YOU GLAD I COULDN'T GET MY KIDS THERE. YOUR A GREAT MOM.