Last Monday the kids didn't have school so we decided to go bowling!
It had been a very, very long time since we had been bowling so you can imagine my surprise when it cost almost $40 for only one game! I was like Holy crap! lol
I swear...I'm going to get to my point!
We had a ton of fun though! Brooklyn and Ireland got bumpers but the rest of us were not so lucky! lol
Oaklee ended up winning with a score of 72!!! That's right...72!! lol I swear...I didnt even lose on purpose! Sad huh?
Okay...now to my point! lol
Right before we left...about 16 Missionaries walked in ready to bowl!!
I thought it was a funny sight to see them bowling in their suits! lol
Infact I almost took a picture but I then I thought to myself "How lame am I getting???"
Seriously....YOU KNOW YOUR DESPERATE TO BLOG WHEN....
you start chasing down bowling missionaries like the paparazzi just so you have something to blog about! lol
Here's some pics of our fun day!!! lol





7 comments:
Ok this totally cracks me up.. because when I get desperate to blog.... I totally start taking pictures of my food!!! I want to blog about everything YUMMY I eat, smell or make! Too funny. BOWLING MISSIONARIES would have been so funny!
On another note... $40 BUCKS.. are you freakin' kidding me!!!! Think of the poor missionaries-- that would have been some bill!!!
I wish you would have gotten the picture! It would be so hilarious!I can't believe it cost that much but then again we got ice cream the other day and it was $20.
I wish we could have gone with you! You look DARLING in that picture! You look great in red!
Have a good week!
What a hillarious story!!!! Such cute kids to. Me and Meg are always telling each other "you need to blog about that that" so all of us in the blogging world are "lame" haha!
So glad I found your blog.
You are so cute and so funny. I love your cute blog.
That is too funny!!! You crack me up! That's crazy though $40 for a game of bowling. Man oh man! Glad you guys had fun though! =)
You are so funny! You should have taken the picture it would have been classic :D
Post a Comment