Friday, October 2, 2009

Photo Shoot in American Fork Canyon

On Tuesday, after hearing that Snow was coming the next day, I decided to make a last minute trip up American Fork Canyon so that I could snap a few pictures of the girls with the beautiful leaves in the background.


It was so much fun! I love taking pictures!



I just wish I had a better Camera.....



Maybe someday when Mike believes me when I tell him that I will NEVER drop it!




It was a little difficult to actually get all the girls to smile and look at me at the same time....

However I think some of these pictures really captured their personalities!


I just LOVE fall!


Soooooo Beautiful!

4 comments:

Beck said...

So gorgeous!!!!

Jenni said...

Very pretty! I love fall! What a cute family!!!

Unknown said...

Thats so funny we kinda did the same thing last Sunday. Although I think your last shot looks like a magazine. SO PRETTY.

MK said...

beautiful leaves & beautiful family :)