Well he put up the lights but he never found a good deal on a new sled....and eventually it just faded away like a bad memory! lol
Well since my wonderful neighbor was getting her Christmas lights installed the other day, I was like Hoooonnnnneyyyy....you better get ours up too before it snows! His response?? Not just No...,but $#%@ NO!!! lol He claims I screwed him out of his precious Snowmobile last year even though the truth of the matter is, is that he gets what ever he wants all the time, and if he really wanted it, he would have got it! lol
Anyways, long story short!
Spoiled Brat!
Thankfully we have a garage that hold so much crap...and this picture is just of the 3rd car one!
Even though it looks like a big mess...trust me, it's purley organized chaos!
Meticulously placed in this garage is...
One lifted F-350, One Honda Odyssey, One "Supped up" Honda Civic, that Mike claims will someday be Oaklee's ! lol Two Seadoo's One Four Wheeler, One Ride on Lawn Mower, One new Snowmobile lol , A freezer, a Gun Safe, 6-7 Bikes, 4-5 Scooters, a Big wheel or Two, Ireland's power wheels Convertible and 50 billion other pieces of junk!
Yep..I think our Garage has met it's limit!





1 comment:
If Mike keeps buying toys, we can store some in our garage, but we will charge you!! I dont think they are junk...they are FUN toys :)
Post a Comment