On Christmas Eve we were welcomed over to the Cajilg's home for some of the most Delicious food I have ever tasted! Thanks Ana Lou for your hard work!! It was so much fun to celebrate Christmas with wonderful friends and neighbors! We had a great time playing the white elephant game, doing Karaoke and then watching the kids act out the Nativity story!
Once we were home, the kids quickly put on the Traditional Christmas Jammies from Grandpa and were off to bed! This year they fell asleep quicker then ever....must have been due to their full bellies! lol Again....thanks Ana Lou! :)
Christmas morning was a bit odd this year....it was 8:30 before any of the kids came in bugging us to get up! lol Yay!
We must have really good kids because every year they get spoiled!!
The loot....
Oaklee: Bendaroos, An Art and Acrylic Paint set, a Alarm Clock/Radio for her itouch, boots and clothes!
Brooklyn: Zuh Zuh pet with accessories, a camcorder, a guitar, Snow boots and clothes!
Ireland: a Barbie, littlest pet shops, a leap frog writing station, a Barbie scooter, clothes and if that wasn't enough....after crying and being upset for almost an hour over not getting a Zuh Zuh pet, amazingly enough a mysterious package was found in the Christmas tree with her name on it....you guessed it, it was a Zuh Zuh Pet! :)
Azalea: a baby doll, a leap frog fridge magnet set, The talking back pack from Dora and clothes!
On top of a few family gifts which included a Babrie House, Rockband 2, amd a few sleds, they ofcouse got lots of other fun gifts from their sweet Grandparents and Uncles!
Mike got a new Razor and a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Ski Doo Leather Jacket!
The best part of Christmas this year was my present from Mike and the Girls! It was a Cannon Rebel T1i SLR Camera!! Yay! I've always wanted a Camera that would take more professional looking pictures and now I got one! Now I just need to learn how to use it!!! Any tips would be apreciated!
All and all it was an Amazing Christmas! Can't say I'm not glad it's over...bring on Spring already! lol





2 comments:
We got the same Barbie House!
I'm jealous of your camera!
I love Christmas! Its so much fun to see the kids open up all of our HARD WORK from Black Friday :) haha!
Post a Comment