Heck ya it is.....

That's right....I'm talking girls trip to Vegas baby!!!
When my friend first invited me on the trip I was a little worried about what Mike would think....7 ladies, going to Vegas, doing who knows what! lol My worries lasted about 3 minutes and then I moved onto realizing I would have 3 days to myself without the kids nagging at me and telling me what a bad Mom I am! lol Okay that's only happened a few times....but I know that's what they are thinking! lol
Anyways....The day before I left I spent the day at Women's Conference! That's right I went from being Spiritually fed straight down to Sin City! lol I will post more about that later!
Here is what we woke up to the morning we left.....

Before we left there were a few Rules I had to go over with the girls....Since I was driving and all! lol
This is what the ladies got sent to them before we left....lol
Okay ladies I have a few rules I would like to go over...
First of all Rule #1 There is NO smoking allowed in my car, no that doesn't mean you can stick your head out the window and light up!
#2 There will be NO striping allowed in Vegas, just because were on the strip doesn't mean you can randomly take your shirt off and throw it at some lautner look a-like!
#3 What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas is a myth, don't think that I wont spill my guts about how much money you lost at the Black jack table!
#4 If the opportunity presents itself, and only if it presents itself, is it okay to see those hot beefy men, commonly known as "The thunder from down under." Shall the opportunity present itself, the What happens in Vegas , Stays in Vegas Myth will no longer be a Myth and will be immediately in affect! Yes that means that Rule #3 will be Nell and void and I will be forced to keep your gambling addiction to myself.
The drive down went so fast....which is surprising since because I was driving I couldn't touch my phone for 6 whole hours! Thanks Bec...Aka: Cell phone Nazi!! lol
The funniest part was when these two old guys drove by us, I decided to make their day by giving them a courtesy honk and wave. Of course they honked back! lol

Our first stop in Vegas....That's right, The Thunder form Down Under!

Okay this was as close as we came to seeing them....lol
The Hotel was Beautiful and it didn't even feel like we were in Vegas!

We went from Snowy mess to a Heavenly Paradise!


We had sooooo much fun relaxing by the pool and goofing off in the lazy river!!
The night before we left we all got dolled up and headed for dinner and the strip!!
Of course before we left we had a little photo shoot!
The Strip was exciting ....
Well for at least the first half hour...then it was clear we would all have rather been hanging out at the hot tub!! Too many crazies...and drunks!! My favorite was when Kelly told a group of love struck drunken men that we had 22 kids between the 7 of us, their response?? Want to make it 23!! lol
The next morning we were ready to Roll....okay we weren't ready to go back to the Snow, but we were all excited to see our kids!!
Our last stop was for lunch in St. George! I just have to say I LOVE all these ladies! We had such a great time, and I loved getting to know each and everyone of them better!
One of my friends Kelly (Vegas or Bust pic lol ) kept track of all the hilarious things we all said! lol
even though some of them are of course inside jokes...I decided to post them for all of you to read and laugh about!
Vegas or Bust - Kelly
Driving through snow and listening to the Beach Boys.
I have a spiritual crush on President Yeadon. - Tasha
Woah! I have a new mole....(freaks a little)....wait....hahahaa....it's just banana batter. - Becky
Wanna know what regulates me? - Rikke
Cell phone nazi aka as Becky
Wait.....Wait.....de ja vu! - Cheryl
Rikke - Honking at the two old men in the convertable Mustang next to us, Then...They did the same thing!
Wind.....me......wind......me! -Rikke
Pizza Factory onsie bathroom....HALT!
Pamela Anderson, talking about how old she is and looks etc. Cheryl, "She's NOT old!" Us, "Oh, yes she is!" Cheryl, "Google it, she is NOT old." Becky "ummm....she's 42." haha That's how old Cheryl is!
Rikke "I'm a social eater.....Becky "I'm a social drinker...."
Tasha as we arrive in Vegas, "It's windy! I thought we left Lehi to get away from the wind!" Becky: "Ya, but do you see snow on the ground?"
Becky: "Let's get naked!" (meaning, get your suits on!)
Becky: "I am self conference!"
Val: "I could just wear my swim bottoms and just tuck "them" in."
Val: "Stew it up with this rump roast!"
Kelly: "Oh my gosh! Is that your uterus?!"
Becky: "I am a flat slut!"Rikke: "Better than being the fat slut"
Becky overheard while talking to Isaac: "We're having too much fun to talk so....cya"
Donna Diane Smith - Our lotion lady - "look me up on Facebook girl!" (I did, we are friends)
GOOGLE IT!
That's my output....
Do you want to make it 23?
Leaving Vegas...Billboard says "What happens in Vegas...God knows"
Sisterhood....I can't wait to meet her! - Cheryl
The RED CHAIR and Cheryl's desire to get there. hahaha











4 comments:
When can we go back!!!! I miss hanging with you guys already :)
lol.
sounds like you guys had a blast.
Next time. Dang it I am coming.
With or without a husbands job. SMILE
Sounds like a blast! You're looking mighty hot, lady! :)
Sounds like a time to remember!! Funny quotes, very funny!!!
Post a Comment