When everything just seems to go wrong??? I'm sure you have all had one of those days....but I'm talking week...as in everyday was awful, emotionally draining and depressing!
This has been my week!
I will spare you the details, especially considering they have nothing to do with my personal life...
which makes it even sadder!! lol
Okay so moving on.....
Saturdays are always crazy around here especially when its Soccer season, luckily we have some awesome friends/neighbors that always help out getting the girls to and from the games when they start at the same time at different fields!!
Well this last Saturday, after going to two different games, I rushed to get to the bank before it closed, well I got there, reached back to grab my purse and found that it wasn't there! AughhHH!! I thought, are you serious, and reflected on how this week couldn't get any worse!! I was so mad!!! Right away I started racking my brain, trying to figure out where it could be!! I was unsure if I had left it on one of the fields or if I had left my door unlocked and it had been stolen!
I started to drive to the first Soccer field to see if it was there.... as I was doing this I called home to ask Brooklyn if she remembered me taking it out of the car at her game, when she said No, I asked if it was at home anywhere. Of course she was less then excited to look and I was more then freaking out at her saying it was an emergency!! lol
After looking, Brooklyn exclaimed it wasn't there but said "Mom, Just PRAY!!!" In the most stern voice ever!! It was so cute!! I said, I would and I hung up! Of course I prayed, I prayed all the way to the first Soccer field!
First field=No luck! :(
I was so sad, I thought to myself how this could be possible, especially after having the week from you know where!!
As we pulled up to the last possible field Ireland started to Pray.....
She said she was thankful for the wonderful beautiful day and blessed that her Mommy's purse would be found.
a few seconds later, I saw my purse, just sitting there on the pavement where I had been parked earlier that day. What an absolute blessing!! A couple of ladies saw me rush over a swoop it up with tears in my eyes! They told me that they had just noticed it and were just about to take it home because they were unsure if they should leave it.
Lesson learned: Dont leave your purse on the floor of the back seat where it can fall out!!
I have a strong testimony of Prayer, but what a wonderful reminder that our Heavenly father is there and that He is listening. I am so grateful for my Children and for their example to me.
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





1 comment:
Wow, that just gave me goosebumps! I'm sorry that you had such an aweful week. So glad that the prayer was answered, and you were able to find your purse. Heavenly Father does answer prayers!
Post a Comment