Sunday, July 11, 2010

Azalea turned Three!!

I know I always am repeating myself when I say "I cant believe......"

But seriously...I cant believe my baby girl is already 3 years old!! It makes me so sad to see my kids growing up so fast!!

Azalea had been soooooo excited to have her Birthday! She had been asking about it for months and months...so when she woke up to breakfast in bed she was more then thrilled!! (Yes, that's a paper plate and a Capri Sun!!)



Later that day she had her very first "friend" Birthday Party with a few little ones from our neighborhood! It was a super windy day, but were lucky it didn't rain on us!!



Azalea's favorite part of the party.....



A few fun things about Azalea at Three....

Weight at check-up: 27 Pounds

Height at check-up: 37 inches

Favorite Color: Pink and Orange

Favorite Food: Strawberries and Apples

Favorite Toy: Zuh Zuh Pets

Favorite Movie: Little Mermaid

Favorite thing to do: Color

Happy Birthday Azalea....we LOVE you!!! :)

1 comment:

Beck said...

Happy bday cute little girl!!! I hope you saved your Auntie Becky a cupcake :)