Of course I got on board and signed them up!!!
This teacher was AMAZING!!!
I couldn't believe how good he was with the kids!!!
Ireland is getting so good....and LOVES going off the diving board over and over again!!!!
I think Azalea surprised me the most with how great she did!!!
She learned how to float....
Learned how to fly.....lol
Learned how to jump into the water.....
and of course how to walk the plank....
That's right my little baby girl jumped of the diving board!!!
Both Ireland and Azalea advanced to the next level!!! Way to swim girls!!!
Oh yeah......Did I mention how great this swim teacher was????
So sad that he is leaving to go on his mission in just 3 weeks!! Even though all his classes are full, were doing our best to convince him to add a few more so we can have them go again before he leaves!! His Mom swears that all of her kids teach the same was as he does, so if that's really the case, we will for sure be back next year!! They keep the class sizes small and its pretty inexpensive!! Score!!!





2 comments:
will you get me their info? The lady we used to go to is prego and not doing it this year. I've been trying to find someone else...
Thats awesome!!! "And did I mention how great the swim instructor is" :) haha!!! And perhaps resembles a warewolf...LOL you kill me girl! Love ya!
Post a Comment