
On January 24th we celebrated our 13th Anniversary! The weekend before we were able to go back to where we stayed the very first night as Husband and Wife. I cant say it was wonderful...because it kinda sucked! lol It was'nt the company by any means....it was that the place we stayed wasnt as great as we remembered. In case you are wondering....it was at the Armstrong Mansion. At first it was great but then around 9:00 it started......the horrible sound upstairs like a chair was being dragged back and forth and back and forth. Now at first I was quick to tell Mike "See...I told you it was haunted" but then it just kept on and on and on and on...DEFINITELY a mood killer. I finally call upstairs and ask the Inn Keeper what the hecks going on and she tells me "Oh sorry....I was getting the room ready for a meeting tomorrow, it wont be long tell I'm done. Fortunately after a few more minutes it stopped. Sadly at 6am we both awoke to more of it followed by what sounded like 20 men laughing and talking....it went on and on and on. We left right away...ticked!! The Innkeeper was like, Your not going to stay for Breakfast, and we were like Oh heck no! lol Luckily the Innkeeper emailed us and invited us back for another stay on the house, so we will see how that goes! lol
As far as our actual Anniversary, we forgoed our usual trip to Outback and tried something new. We went to Texas Roadhouse (Yum) and then went to see a movie. We had a wonderful time! I am so happy that after 13 years...we are just in love as we were when we were married. It is an amazing thing to have someone so special to share your life with and laugh with!
Happy Anniversary Honey.....May there be many more to follow!





No comments:
Post a Comment