As soon as we got to the hotel the kids couldn't wait any longer to go swimming! The Hotel was awesome it had both a heated outdoor and indoor pool. The kids thought the outdoor one was pretty neat.
Later that night we hooked up with our friends The Zollinger's and went to eat at Samurai 21 for Loo Loo's birthday! We had so much fun!
The next day.....
We went to see the Temple!

I LOVED this Tree.....so I had to take a picture. Isn't it oddly beautiful?
I LOVED this Tree.....so I had to take a picture. Isn't it oddly beautiful?
Mike went flying.....and finally met up with one of his UFO (Utah Flying Organization) BFF's Nathan. I swear Mike talks to him more then he does to me lately! lol
While Mike continued to "Fly" Us girls went on our own adventure. We were able to hook up with Cristina and her cute daughter Cristell. They took us to the Dino Museum and we were able to see real life tracks that they found in the exact spot. So cool!
We then went to see Gnomeo and Juliet! Sooooooooo cute! We LOVED it! Later we went back to the hotel and shared Pizza and went swimming again.

On Saturday the Rain had finally hit. :( However Rain was much better then the massive SNOW that had hit Salt Lake while we were gone.
We were able to hook up again with Mikes UFO buddy Nathan and his family at SmashBurger. It was fun to meet his wife and kids.
Afterwards we hooked up with David and Tell for some Jump N' Jax Fun!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment