Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Heber Creeper

Quite a few months back my Dad gave us vouchers to go on the Heber Creeper so we decided we better use them before they expired.

It was a perfect day for a train ride.......with lots of light and fluffy snow!!




Oaklee was not excited about pictures in the cold!! lol I told her TOO BAD!!



My Dad thought that this was only fitting!! lol



A few of my beautiful Girls....








I thought this was a cute pic of my Dad....





All aboard......



Ireland was so excited that she got to sit by Grandpa......



Have you ever seen them so close??? Yep...It was a Christmas miracle!!!



We saw a beautiful Bald Eagle....Sadly I didn't have the right lens on my camera to be able to get a close up.



The train made a pit stop and picked up a special guest.....


Clearly the older girls were not expecting the surprise!!! lol



Azalea was so excited!!!



I think Ireland was too!!



So cute!!!



We had a wonderful time and were so grateful that my Dad was able to come with us. What a fun memory!!

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

Looks like so much fun. You have such a beautiful family.
I miss ya!!!