Who has time for that?? Not me....that's for sure!! Instead I decided to condense 30 days to 30 minutes by focusing on my top 10! Sadly after an hour of writing...... it all disappeared. That's what I get for updating my blog on my iPad. :( Should have stuck with the 30 days!!! lol anyways
Well here it's goes again......
#1 My Husband
I am so grateful that for the past 16 years I've laughed, lived with and loved my Best Friend. He is truly amazing. He puts up with my inabilities and gives the most AWESOME back massages.(Even though I usually fall asleep within minutes.) I am grateful that he is not only smart and tender hearted but he is super cute too. I am grateful for the love he gives and for his sweet, beautiful smile.
#2 Oaklee
I am so grateful for that this beautiful young women calls me Mom. What a beautiful gift I was given to be blessed to have her in my life. I am grateful that she inspires me to be a better Mom as well as a better person. I am grateful for her ability to do absolutely everything she puts her mind to. This girl has some MADD talent. I am grateful for her love of baking and that she shares my sweet tooth.
#3 Brooklyn
I am so very grateful that this cute girl was given to us at the most absolute perfect moment ever. Her arrival blessed our lives more then she will ever know. I am grateful for her spunkiness, her adorable laugh and her incredible smarts. This girl is brilliant. I am grateful that she is always helping me by looking over my shoulder correcting my grammar.
#4 Ireland
I am so grateful for this precious little angel. Not only is she one of the most smiley girls you will have ever met but she is also the most tender hearted as well. This girl is what being a peacemaker is all about. I am grateful that she is always willing to help her siblings even though she often sacrifices her own happiness for theirs. She is such a beautiful addition to our family.
#5 Azalea
I am so grateful that this little girl made her way to our family. I am grateful for her sweet smile, her cuddles, her kisses and her I love you's. I am grateful for her ability to make me smile and for her love of singing and dancing. This girl definitely knows how to shake her bootie which makes me laugh.
#6 Family
I am so grateful for my Dad, my Brothers, my Nephews and Nieces as well as all of my extended family and in-laws. I love each and everyone of them so much. I am grateful for their unconditional love and support throughout the years. I am grateful for my Mom and for the knowledge that I have that families can be together forever and that we will be together again some day.
#7 Gospel
I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for my Ward and for our wonderful Bishopric. I am grateful for the Prophets that help guide us and who sacrifice so much. I am grateful for my Savior who has no doubt carried me through all of my Trials. I am grateful for the wonderful gift of the atonement. I am grateful for the Holy Ghost who not only comforts me but guides me by helping me Choose the Right. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and for the power of prayer.
#8 Home
Although I have been bitter at times that we have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of equity in our home, I am truly grateful that we have a roof over our heads, warm and cozy beds to sleep in, and bathrooms that have hot water and flushing toilets. I am grateful that I understand and believe whole heatedly that it's not the house that makes a home but the people that live in it. I know that no matter the size of the home or neighborhood you live in, the important thing is that we are together.
#9 Health
I am so grateful for the wonderful health that our Family has been blessed with, for legs and arms that work, for our vision and good hearing and for kids that rarely get sick. I am thankful that we have hospitals close by and for the Doctors and Nurses that sacrifice their own time with their families during holidays in order to make sure we are safe. Although there are many who sadly abuse it's good, I am grateful for modern medicine and for the many wonderful lives It helps.
Last but not least.......
#10 Food
I am so grateful to live in a place and in a time where there is an abundance of food. I am also so very thankful for the humanitarian efforts that are in place to help those who are in need. I am grateful for Cafe Rio, The Sweet Tooth Fairy, Texas Roadhouse, and Zuppas. I'm grateful for raspberries, avocados, Barilla Wholegrain noodles, and Diet Coke. Lastly....I am grateful for our microwave, which without we would have surely starved.
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment