Saturday, January 28, 2012

11 years old...ALREADY???

My little Brookie isn't so little anymore......






I can't believe she is already 11.



Not only is this is her last year in Primary but she will soon be in 6th grade!! Crazy!!!



On her birthday this year we woke her up bright and early with our traditional breakfast in bed!!







A few weeks before her actual birthday we had her Birthday party!! She requested her first slumber party! Ofcouse I couldn't sat no!!

There was yummy cupcakes....








Lots of friends .......

and lots of FUN!



A few little things about Brooklyn at 11

Favorite Food: Tuna Fish Casserole

Favorite Song: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift

Favorite Movie: The Lorax

Favorite TV Show: So Random

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Treat: Cake Pops

Favorite activity: Jump Rope and Pogo Stick (She can do 2,964 in a row as of today) Oh and READING!! This girl can finish a HUGE book in like one day! Her nose is ALWAYS in a Book!

Best Friend: Myah

We sure love Brooklyn and are so grateful that she was sent to our family. She is always so witty and loves to help cook!! I gurantee she is going to be an amazing Mom when she grows up!! She wants to be a Teacher and is sooooo super smart!! I love that she calls me Mom!!

No comments: