Sunday, March 11, 2012

14 years.....and still in love.

On the 24th of January we celebrated our 14th Anniversary. I can't believe that its really been 14 years since we said "I Do" What an amazing 14 years its been too!! Of course there has been some tough times but here we are still chugging along. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend, the one I that even after all these years I still continue to laugh with, live for and dream with. For our anniversary I decided to do something special that I found on Pintrest. I got a balloon for every year we have been married and attached a memory or thought to every balloon.. I surprised him by hiding them in the closet. When I woke up in the morning I quietly put the balloons all around him in bed. When he woke up he was so surprised and had so much fun reading the notes.







We decided to go see a movie that we had been wanting to see since we saw the previews. We knew it would be a little sad since it was supposed to have a 9/11 story line. Imagine our surprise when we get to the theatre to find that we were the ONLY ones in the theatre. How Romantic, right?? Well.....there is nothing like a horrible movie to kill the mood.





It should have been called Extremely Slow and Incredibly Depressing. It was sooooooo BAD!! We were tempted to walk out but we just sat there and waited and waited for it to be over. Luckily the end of the movie was good however definitely not worth the 2 hours of prior pain. After the movie we felt so BLAH so we got take out from Olive Garden and headed home to watch our shows on the DVR. It was a perfect end to our anniversary. We love our date nights at home. I cant wait for next year.

No comments: