On the 4th we went down to the park by our house, where the HOA put on their annual BBQ. It was really fun! They had a ton of Blow up slides and bounce houses. A few guys from our ward put up a giant slip'n'slide, which was a blast! We then went down the street and watched the fireworks at Thanksgiving point!
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





3 comments:
I am so excited that you have a blog! I love looking at all the pictures and reading what everyone is up to!
Rikki!
Wow it's so good to hear from you. You havn't been down to your favorite neighborhood lately. We miss you guys a ton. Guess what! We just bought a lot in Herriman at The Cove. I'm way excited now I get a new house too. :) Email me sometime.
LOL Mirinda
Yay, I'm so glad you posted again! And boy did you go post crazy! I guess you had to catch everyone up on what you have been doing. Wow you guys have been really busy! I'm so glad that you were able to do all of these things and have a blast! Congrats on being a full stay at home mom! It's the best job ever! Enjoy! =)
Post a Comment