So the festivities began the night before when my Dad and his wonderful Girl-friend Debbie , took me and Mike out to dinner to the restaurant of my choice. As some of you already know Ive been dieting now for about 3 months. (lost 30 pounds :) so far) Even though I have been doing so good not to cheat...I Cheated! I was talked into it by going to the Cheesecake factory! Okay...It was me who talked myself into it! lol Anyways....it was great! Mike and I shared a piece of Cheesecake afterwards that was like a Butterfinger, Reeses peanut butter cup flavor. YUMMY! It was good but we both felt sick afterwards. The waiter was sweet and offered to take pictures! lol Doesn't my dad look happy! lol He's like a teenager again!
The next day the girls brought me breakfast in bed! It was so sweet and very yummy! Thanks to Grandpa's good cooking! Later that afternoon my good friend Donatella took me out to lunch at the Rumbi Island Grill! Can you tell food was the focus of this birthday! lol She gave me the cutest little Willow tree figure that was titled friendship! So sweet! Later that evening, my brother Mike came by and BBQ some gourmet hamburgers. Again YUM! lol A lot of my friends from the ward stopped by and brought me a gift! It was very nice! I got some Lotion and shower gel, Homemade whole wheat bread, and a cute decoration that says a quote about families. My aunt Karen stopped by while I was at lunch and brought me another Willow tree figurine. (She is such a great Aunt!) Mike and the girls got me new clothes, sunglasses and Some Juicy Couture perfume! YAY! I also had a ton of Birthday wishes on facebook from friends and family! All and all, it was a fabulous Birthday! I can't wait to do it all again! Oh wait....Next year I will be 30! Yikes!!!





2 comments:
You are still young!!! 30 lbs. Wow!!! Congratulations, keep it up! You look great! It's totally ok to cheat once in awhile LOL =) Your family and friends really spoiled you, and that's great, glad you had a good day.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Sorry, I am a slacker friend. Glad you had a great day and good on ya for the diet and loosing 30 lbs! Awesome!
Post a Comment