Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Official!!!

On March 28th our family will be sealed together as a family
for all time and Eternity in the Draper Temple!
~
We couldn't be more excited
as we prepare for this wonderful day!!!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys. What a huge journey you have been through. I so with I could be there with you.

Tamara said...

Rikki!
I am so proud of you!!

Alison said...

Congratulations, Rikke! I'm so happy for you guys.

We are excited to be there and share in such a wonderful experience for your family!

Unknown said...

SO COOL. You are going to love it. Such an awesome blessing Heavenly Father gives us... to be Sealed for time and all eternity.
So Neat. Way to go!!!

Amy said...

You go girl! This will be a major "pay day" for your mom! Watch for her there!

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you and your family!!! What an amazing blessing in your life. Lisa

Karen said...

I'm so so so excited for you guys!!! Nothing better than being sealed for time and all eternity. I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!!! =)

mintifresh said...

I am so happy for you guys! You've been waiting for this for a long time and your day is finally here! Yay for the Kotter's!!!

Kotters said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!

Jenise

Parisa and Zac said...

Rikki congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. What an amazing day that will be!

Beck said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations. That is so awesome! Im so happy for you guys. Your amazing!