Yesterday we went to put flowers on my Mom's grave for what would have been her 58th Birthday!
It was kinda warm and a little rainy but atleast there wasn't a foot of snow on it like last year..so that was great!!!
When we were getting ready to leave most of the kids had started for the car and it was just me and Oaklee left standing there. So I say....Well Happy Birthday Mom and Oaklee says Yeah, Happy Birthday Grandma...and all of a sudden in a fast quiet whisper I hear...
P.S Grandpa's getting married on Thursday!!!
I almost hit the ground laughing!!! She said it in such a manner that made me think that she was trying to say.... Sorry I have to break this news to you Grandma...BUT lol It cracked me up for some reason and I just had to blog about it!! I told her that I was pretty sure Grandma knew! lol Grandma knows eveything so watch out!!! lol
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





8 comments:
That is so cute! Oaklee is a doll.
It's neat that you do things with your girls to help them remember your mom. She sounds like such a neat lady, I wish I could have met her.
Ha ha that is way too funny! What a cutie! =)
So cute!
Yeah, for all we know she may have hand picked this new wife, right?!?! Good thing Oaklee is looking out for her grandma!!
She is such a crack up - how cute is that. Great thing to blog about you will want to remember that later I am sure.
Oh kids are so sweet!!! Its like she had to tell her in her own little way. love it.
Haha that is so cute!!! Aunt Leslie probably got a laugh out of that too! I am so happy for your dad! I got their announcement the other day, and they look so happy! So much is going on in your family, congrats on everything!
And Grandpa is so funny, we only found out yesterday that we were having a girl and we didn't tell anyone til last night, I talked to him at 8! Haha he's lucky he got it right!
That is SUCH a cute story. And it explains a lot.haha! I was wondering what you meant by your status update on facebook today. I hope tonight is fun for you! That would be a tough thing to go to for sure but hopefully your Dad will be happy.
Post a Comment