Friday, March 6, 2009

My Dad's Big Day


Well last night was the big day! My Dad and Debbie tied the knot! It was a beautiful ceremony!! Debbie looked gorgeous and my Dad looked so handsome!

Oaklee was my picture taker during the ceremony and she took some really great pictures that captured how sweet of a moment it was!


The view from the JSMB of the Salt lake Temple was absolutely beautiful!!



Afterwards we all enjoyed stuffing ourselves with fresh Lion House Rolls,Dinner and Desserts!! Yes, I did indulge...a little too much in fact! lol

We tried to get some good shots but between difficult children and a my crappy camera...this was as good as it got! Hopefully the photographer got some better shots! lol





I didn't get any good pic's of our huge new family but the kids are really, really excited to have two new cousins, Erik and Avarie!! They also have four new Aunt's, Heidi, Amanda, Heather and Angie and two new Uncle's Spencer and John!! There especially Happy that they now have a Grandma Debbie!! I hope that as time goes by we can become really close, I love the idea of finally having Sisters and who couldn't use another Mom!



Even though I have had my share of worries and concerns I am truly Happy for my Dad and I hope nothing but the best for the Newly Weds!!


7 comments:

Brian and Kelli said...

I'm glad everything went well! Your girls look so beautiful! I love their dresses!

Parisa and Zac said...

Eveything looks so pretty, I love that cake! Congrats for Uncle Larry!

Anonymous said...

Rikki you look so pretty! Your girls.. are so adorable!! :)

MK said...

Your girls are so cute. And you look great! I'm glad it was a good day. :)

Beck said...

That looked so beautiful. The picture of the cake and the temple in the background was AMAZING! Your Dad looks so cute and happy. Im happy for him and I dont even know him. haha! You and your girls looked so beautiful in your dresses.
p.s. The Lion House food...mmmmmmm!

Parisa and Zac said...

I have a blogging question..how do you change your list of blogging friends to show when they last updated? I can't figure it out!

Amie said...

What a beautiful day. Everyone looks so cute and happy. I love how you could see the Temple from the reception.

Also, congrats to you and your family...I'm extatic for you guys. I wish I could be there for your sealing.