On Friday we had our Primary Activity! We did Scripture Olympics...and it turned out to be so cute! We had 7 different stations set up with different activities that were based off of the Scriptures!
Later that night we went to Draper Days! The kids had a blast! They're favorite part was the kids area where they had all these fun FREE games that had actual PRIZES and not just a Tootsie roll or Taffy like at some of the other carnivals!
The Girls had fun making bracelets with Miss Draper!!
On Saturday we spent the day at Seven Peaks! The kids had a great time! It was soooooo Hot! Ireland was my little Dare Devil and went on all the slides that she could!! The older girls were a little more cautious as usual!

On Sunday we woke up bright and early to go to my Friend Lacey's Sweet little Baby Haley's Baby Blessing! It was amazing how Quiet their ward was...I swear you could hear a pin drop!
On Sunday we woke up bright and early to go to my Friend Lacey's Sweet little Baby Haley's Baby Blessing! It was amazing how Quiet their ward was...I swear you could hear a pin drop!
It made me realize how much I LOVE our ward and the billions of kids that help drown out my own crazy kids!
Afterwards we went up to my Niece Ilyena's First little Birthday party! I've never seen such a cute little one year old! (Besides my Own kids of course) :)
Later we went to visit Mike's Dad and then off we went to his Moms where we visited with his other siblings!
We got home about 11:00....We were exhausted!!!





1 comment:
i can't believe how many things you do! I take my kids to the library and I am exhausted! you seem to have 2 or activities a day! You amaze me!!
Post a Comment