Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year we had a fabulous Halloween! We started out the day carving our Pumpkins!

At first Azalea wasn't so excited about sticking her hands into the Pumpkin!
However once I gave her a plastic glove to use...she was all for it!


After we were through with carving Pumpkins we made a quick trip to see Grandpa and Debbie!
Mikes Mom along with all of his 6 Brothers and Sisters came to our house and we had Pizza before the kids headed out!
Oaklee decided she wanted to go with her friends this year.....She's growing up so fast! :(

Here's the Trick-or-Treat'ers ready to go....


Unfortunately, Noah, Zeke, James and Scott were missing....as soon as we said they could go..they were gone! I didn't have a chance to get their picture! :(
The Best part of the Evening???
When the one and only Jon Peter Lewis came Trick or Treating at our house with his cute nieces! Of course I had to get a picture with him!!! lol

I told him I was his biggest fan....and I really meant it! Especially after eating all the junk I did that day!
Few by Few the kids started to pour in....tuckered out and ready to sort their loot!

My nephews Zeke and Noah were out for 4 hours straight! When they finally made it home....after I yelled at my Brother for keeping them out so late, we weighed their pillow case! Noah's tipped the scale at a whopping 19 pounds! Crazy! Luckily my kids all were done after an hour or so, so their bags are quite small...especially after giving all their unwanted candy away!
I still can't believe Halloween is over and that Thanksgiving will be here in just a few weeks! Crazy to think that next month is Christmas!!! Yay!

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

You are so quick to post everything! How do you do it!?
I am very sorry about leaving you hangin on Sunday for Nursery...it was a record bad day for my kids :)