Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need your help.....

Okay so I have to choose one Head shot and one Action shot for each of the Girls for their Dance Photo/group Poster and I can't decide! If you get a chance take a look and tell me which ones you like best! I Just posted them right before this so scroll down! :) Thanks!

3 comments:

Heather said...

My opinion counts for very little but you get it anyway.
My faves are:
Ireland, 1 and 35
Brooklyn, 2 and 32
Oaklee, 6 and 39

Good luck, there were a lot of cute shots to choose from! I'm glad it's not my decision! Your girls are beautiful!!!

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh your the best! Too funny because you picked the exact same ones as me for both of Brooklyns! Im just so torn on Oaklee and Irelands...which is silly cause there all so close! lol

Alison said...

I submitted my votes under the girls posts!