Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Be still my heart....


So months ago I bought a ticket to go see New Moon with a ton of ladies from the Neighborhood for opening night! I was so excited and couldn't wait to go! Well the day before I get a call from one of my Mom's best friends Teresa asking if I wanted to go to a Premiere preview of the movie! I was like Heck ya, I do!!! After a few hours and a Speeding ticket, I was there in the theatre getting ready to see THE MOVIE a day early! Yay!

It was AWESOME!!! I loved it and even though I thought it could never happen, I have changed teams! I am totally Team Jacob now!!

I mean who wouldn't want to cozy up to something so hot and hard....verses something cold, Pale and flabby??? lol



The next night, like originally planned, I was able to go out with lots of friends from the neighborhood and see it again! It is worth seeing it again and again, even if it was for one reason and one reason only....



Yes I know, I know...the boy is only 17, which is why I will refrain from commenting further! lol

5 comments:

Karen said...

You totally crack me up!!! That is so awesome that you got to see it a day early! So jelous!!! Yeah I am a team jacob fan just for the movies, but the books always team edward!

Heather said...

book=Edward
movies=Jacob
;)

Beck said...

Ok I am full on LOL right now. My kids were like Mom whats so funny and they come look at the laptop and what do they see...naked Jacob. haha! You are hillarious! Loved this post. One of my new faves! :)

Unknown said...

LOL. GIRLS all around the world are with you on this one. Jacob is HOT!! All I can say is TAYLOR SWIFT YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL. :) lol

Unknown said...

So funny!!! I got to see the early "early" show last Thursday also. I went with Chels and 4 of her teenage friends. I learned a few thing on our car ride home!!! Such as: "He's not Tayler Lotner - he's Tayler HOTner" I laughed so hard. Also... it's goodbye Zac Efron... Hello Tayler!!!