So here's a little catch up!
January 18th....My Brother Mike got married!
The Wedding was absolutely beautiful!
We are so happy that Meghan and her boys have joined our family!
Oaklee had her very first photo shoot from her very own Mom!
This one has got to be my Favorite! I love it!
I would love to take some classes and eventually do a little professional photography on the side! :) I can dream right?
Speaking of Oaklee....
She was able to participate in her very first Science Fair!
I really meant to blog about this one earlier...my title was going to be....
When Science Projects go Terribly Wrong! lol
This one definitely went terribly wrong!
Her idea was simple...or so we thought! We would place flowers in 2 vases
One with Red die, one with Blue! lol
We would finally be able to tell which is better BYU or U of U by seeing which flower absorb the color first! lol
Okay I'm only kidding....Oaklee cut the Blue ones on an angle and left the Red ones alone! She was going to see how long it took the flower to absorb water to its blossom and document what the difference would have been.
Well after days and days, attempt after attempt...a little syringe experiment to help it out...this is what was in my window box!
We decided to try a different kind of flower, and when that didn't work we decided to dilute the water a little more and when that didn't work we got desperate...okay my Brother did, and he inserted dye up further in the stem with a syringe! Finally a little color! lol Unfortunately the science project was a bust! However we ran out of time so yes, I suggested we do what any other desperate parent would do, that we fake it! lol
This is what she came up with! lol
Yes Desperate times call for desperate measures! lol
Did I mention I HATE science fairs???
Moving right along....
Mike watched the Super bowl! lol
This is blog worthy because if you know Mike, he doesn't watch sports! lol He only watched the game this time because one of his best friends came up from St. George and came over to watch the game! The funny thing is his friend isn't into sports much either! lol
There are lots of things Mike would rather do then watch Sports.....which brings me to our next adventure!
We've finally got to get out and use our new toy!
Mike looks soooo hot in his Klim gear...We wont go into how much all that gear cost....I will just keep reminding myself how cute he looks in it! :) Yum!
The kids have had a blast playing out in the Snow too!
Do I not have the cutest kids ever??
On our latest trip up the canyon we decided to bring our Ski-tube to pull behind! It was a BIG hit! Azalea and I even went on...it was soooooo much fun!!!!





1 comment:
I think the red dye won...go Utes! I love your sis-om-laws wedding dress.
Post a Comment