Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Confessional

My very funny friend GLAMAZON asked (Okay begged, pleaded and threatened) for her followers to follow in her footsteps and since I've found myself having "blogging block" I decided it was time I got on the Train!

By the way....If you want to see the eighth wonder of the world, just look on her blog, it ended up right smack on her deck! Serious Check out her blog.....Just beware...its not for the weak!

Okay so here it goes....




* I like Q-tips!

*Okay I just don't like them I LOVE them!

* Okay I just don't LOVE them...

*I actually have a Q-tip fetish!

**Don't judge me!

*So much in fact that you could be very cruel and leave a slightly used one out and if there is not another one in plain sight, I will most likely stick it in my ear!

**I told you not to judge me!

* I like Sweets

* Especially Chocolate

* I'm dieting

* Which is why I just ate a BIG bowl of chocolate Carb Smart Icecream topped with Cool Whip, Sugar free Hot fudge and Nuts!

*It was so Delicious and totally healthy because it was made with Splenda

**Don't mind the fact that I had three times the suggested serving...it's still totally healthy!

*I can NEVER say NO

*This is why I am going to be the PTA President next year at our new school!

* I am not a public Speaker

* I've only gave 2 talks in Sacrament over the last 30 years of my life!

* Yep, that's my entire life!

* Yep, I'm the BIG 3-0!!

* I used to feel so young!

* Thanks to the Maverick man who chose to not ID me a few months ago, I fear I will never feel young again.

*That's right I once bought Beer!

*No it wasn't for me, my hubby or my kids!

* I wouldn't make a very good PTA president if I bought beer for my kids!

*When I say once, I mean it, I've only bought Beer once!

*Lets just say I was buying it to kill the snails!

* Ironically I was wearing a PTA shirt at the time!

*Maybe that's why I didn't get carded!

*Maybe I really do look young and the Maverick guy was trying to hit on me, thinking he was doing me a favor!

*Maybe Bob isn't Gay!

*Maybe I need to get over the fact that he is and move onto bigger and better things!

*I am Team Jacob!

*He is very nice looking!

* He is a child!

* I am a soon to be PTA President!

* What a nice looking young man full of potential!

* I am a soon to be PTA President!

* Ummmmm UNLESS someone else wants to step up to the plate???

*That's not going to happen though...everyone else actually paid attention in school when they said to JUST SAY NO!!!

*I'm posting this on Thursday!

*Friday for all my East Coast Followers!

*Get Busy....It's your turn to confess!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! PTA President-impressive! (sucker). You will do great. And you do look young. Good to know you still know how to booze it up :)

Thanks for playing!

Oka said...

I've been bad, and stayed out of our PTO. Oh, I donate to it, we support it when we can, but I am not active in it. I know I will be sucked into by the time my last child is in school.

BTW, Happy Belated Anniversary. I read your little BIO, and I couldn't believe how similar our families are. My husband and I will hit 15 years in Feb. We have a 12 year old, a 9 year old, one turning 6 in March, and one turning 3 in June. Then there is soccer, reading...

BNM said...

hahaa I fear once my child begins school ill be stuck doing stuff like that because I can NEVER say no either! haha

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

SUCKAH!! You got PTA"D.!!

xoxo
supah


* q-tips I feel ya- they are my true loves

Beck said...

OMG anytime I need a smile or a good laugh I need to just check your blog. I full on LOL everytime :)

mintifresh said...

Hilarious! Soooooo...you're the PTA pres, you beer drinkin, fat free fudge licker Bob and young boys lover! You are perfect for the job...or the only one that said yes...hahahhahaha You so funny!!!!