Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Sweet little Birthday Girl!

It's hard to believe that my sweet little Ireland is already 6 years old!
I know I say this often, but it is CRAZY how fast time is going by, it seems like it was just yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital!
Ireland has always been such a sweet spirit and we are so happy to have her in our family! She is definitely one of the sweetest little things ever, always smiling and being a Peace Maker!
On her actual Birthday she started the day out by having Breakfast like a Princess in Bed!

After having Donuts in Class to celebrate her Birthday and Twinkies in Literacy Class, I really didn't think she would want any of her cake!!
However, it was a Costco cake and NO one can turn down Costco cake!
On Saturday we had her friend Birthday Party and let me just say I was sooooo happy with how it went! Don' get me wrong it was pretty Chaotic at times (24 kids) but for the most part (with some helpers of course) it went really, really well! We divided the group into two and did centers like at school! :) It was great....We had Bingo and Face painting, then We had Pin the Crown of the Castle and a few other games!

Here is most of the kids getting ready to have some Cake!


Make a Wish!!

Yummy!!!


After we finished the Party off with a Pinata!!! The kids had so much fun, but lets just say I am soooooo glad it is over!!!
Some Big things that have happened while Ireland was FIVE....
She was able to go to the Draper Temple and be sealed to her Family! :)
She lost her first 2 teeth!!!
Started Kindergarten!!!
Here is a few things about Ireland at SIX!!!
Favorite Food: Hot Chicken Wings
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Movie:Bratz Babies
Favorite Toy: Barbies
Favorite Book: Purplicious
Ireland LOVES clothes, and likes to pick out her own!!! She loves to Dance, and wants to be in a Pageant someday soon(Thanks of course to Toddlers and Tiaras lol) Ireland Smiles ALL the time, even when she has big crocodile tears in her eyes! (Such a sweet girl)
Can you tell I love her??? :) I'm seriously the Luckiest Mom ever!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday, Ireland! I love her sweet smile too! :)

Maughan"sters" said...

Does she have pink carpet in her room?? Your house looks so pretty and I'm sure things were CrAzY with ALL those kids there!!