Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I meant to say Wednesday....



To my usually sweet and well manored Daughter that called me the Devil for making her get in the Shower and then proceeded to throw herself on the ground, I said: Yep,that's right...I'm the devil, now get in the shower!!!

What I meant to say: You think I'm the Devil? HA!! Get me the freaking phone so I can call the Bishop over to bless the flipping house because I'm sooooo 100% sure you're possessed!

To the people who keep Congratulating me on being the PTA President next year I say: Uhhhh...Thanks???

What I mean't to say: Are you serious???? Giving me your condolences would probably be better suited for this occasion! Infact, Im currently seeking someone who's willing to do it instead of me...You interested?

To my sweet little girl who was practically potty trained over night I say:(singing of course) You are a SUPER DUPER Pooper, you can Potty like the Best, Take a Bow, your a big girl now, your the best Pooper I know!!

What I meant to say: (screaming at the top of my lungs of course and Jumping up and down) YES!!! How in the %$#@ did I finally luck out???

1 comment:

Fulkerson Clan said...

rikke, you are HILARIOUS!! that post made me laugh out loud, thanks for sharing your true thoughts with us :D