skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday Confessional

- I like to procrastinate
- Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week
- Last Friday I remembered I hadn't got anything for the Teachers yet
- So 10 minutes before I was supposed to be at a PTA meeting at the School I ran into the store to get something for the kids to give them!
- The Problem was once I got up to the checkout line and entered in my Pin, it got rejected.
- No not declined
- The Pin was rejected!
- "How could this be???" I thought, as I pulled out my other Bank Card!!
- It bothered me so bad, that I went back to buy a pack of Gum to double check!
- Yep, Pin rejected AGAIN!!
- So on my way to the meeting, that I'm already almost late for I call the bank!
- They basically tell me that I am NUTS because the PIN hadn't changed!
- Of course they couldn't verify what the pin was so they said they would send me a pin reminder!
- This drove me to the Brink of insanity for I KNEW that the PIN I was entering was correct!
- It drove me so insane that after the meeting I rushed home forgetting to give the kids the gifts to give there teacher! (Lousy Mom lol)
- Once I got home I tried to log into my online banking, which you need the pin for, Of course it wouldn't let me in, saying Invalid PIN!
- Mind you, I had just logged in earlier that morning!!!
- So AGAIN, I called the bank, this time I was MAD!
- When the sweet girl again told me, that the PIN hadn't changed and that I must have just forgot it, I LOST it!! lol
- Seriously!
- I told her that I was going to change banks
- I think I even swore
- I was furious that they wouldn't just admit that it was something on there end!
- I just KNEW that the pin was THE pin and that I was Right!
- So my only choice was to wait for the stupid PIN reminder to come in the mail!
- So on Wednesday I ran over to Costco to get some gas and out of habit I pulled out my American first Cu bank card and right away out of habit, not remembering the whole Pin debacle...I started to type in my pin!
- As I was doing this I realized that the Pin I just had typed in wasn't the one I was attempting to use the other day!
- That's right folks....I was wrong!
- The Pin that I was so sure it had been, was one number off!
- When I got home, the Pin reminder had came!
- Yep, I looked at it in shame!
- What kind of idiot does this??
- I could see if I had just got it, or had only had that Pin for a couple months...but people, I had that pin for that card for YEARS!!!
- I guess you could say I am losing my Mind! lol
- I wish I'd lose something more invaluable like my Butt
- or maybe some of my Thighs!
1 comment:
haha! I love that you got mad on the phone and "maybe even swore" Why does this make me happy???? BC you are SO sweet all the time and I really cant picture you yelling at anyone. Even with Tahiti Village you were sweet and smiling the whole time. Which btw they still never credited my back 1/2. Such a pain! Anyways I love reading your posts. I love your humor. Its the best!!!!
Post a Comment