Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break

We have had a WONDERFUL Spring break!!
We hit the Draper Easter Egg hunt......

It was great this year because there was like no one there compared to what there usually is!!
Yes, that is Snow on the ground and YES, it was freeze your Bum off Cold!!


Later we were invited over to Debbie's house for an Easter Egg Hunt that her and my Dad decided to put on for the kiddos!

The kids had a blast finding eggs!!
It was a BIG hit because there were money and tickets for prizes in the Eggs! They had a ton of fun cashing in their tickets!!


What a crazy fun filled day, 2 Easter Egg Hunts, two of my kids had Birthday Parties and on top of that it was Conference weekend! Even though it was Super busy we found time to color some Easter Eggs.....







Easter morning we woke up to this.....


and this......



The kids had so much fun going through their Easter Baskets!!


Later despite the Snowy weather we did a little photo shoot in their Easter Dresses!


Such cute girls!!!









On Easter we watched Conference and had some of my family over along with our good friends for a Delicious Easter Dinner! Yum!! It was a wonderful day!!!
Later that week we tried to do something fun each day!



Along with the Zoo we went Shopping, saw The Last Song and How to Train your Dragon!!
On Friday I decided to make the kids clean up a little around the house....Oaklee had a fit and was upset that she had to clean since she NEVER makes messes! I told her I didn't care and that we were doing it together. After she stormed upstairs I noticed she came back down a few moments later to get a trash bag! I thought, YES!! She is actually going to clean her room! HAHAHA a few minutes later she informed me she was running away! I told her not to, but of course she didn't listen and went out the door. I watched as she walked around the house and settled into a spot in the back! She Pulled out her pillow and there she laid for at least and Hour and a half! lol

While she was out there the other girls called to her out the Window and even brought her out a Blanket! Azalea was so Sweet she was even crying that Oaklee was out there! After an Hour and a half of laying out there she returned! lol It was quite the homecoming! We all greeted her at the door and told her how happy we were that she had returned...and then she cleaned! lol
On Saturday he girls had their Modern Dance Concert!



They all did an AMAZING job!!

Is this not the most adorable little girl??
Okay...I guess its official I have the cutest daughters ever!
After we went to Chili's and celebrated!!!

Spring Break was just what we needed however it made me realize how much I cant wait for Summer to get here! :)

3 comments:

Beck said...

The runaway story is too cute! And yes it has been official for quite some time that your kids are ABSOLUTELY adoreable!!!! They have your smile and its a killer smile!

Jeila and Jason said...

that is so funny about Oakley!! haha! I remember those days when I was little. so funny!

mintifresh said...

Their dresses are so cute! And I love the runaway pictures!