Sunday, August 7, 2011

Azalea turns 4

In June we celebrated Azalea's Birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast!!



Doesn't she look cute with that wig on???




The Pinata was a HUGE hit!!




Oh how I LOVE this little Princess......







A few fun facts about Azalea at 4.....


She is SOOOOOOO cute and says the FUNNIEST things!! I really need to start writing them down!!


Her favorite Color is PINK


Her favorite Movie is.......TANGLED of course!!


Her favorite food is Pizza


Her favorite thing in the world besides her Mom is ROXY!! Boy does she LOVE our Dog Roxy!


Her favorite thing to do....SWIM!!! She loves, Loves, LOVES to swim!!



We are so grateful that this little girl is in our family. She brings so much joy and love into our home. She is at such a sweet age where she still LOVES to give love to everyone. She is always wanting to cuddle up or give hugs and kisses. She has such a beautiful smile and is so sweet natured.


Happy Birthday Aze.....We LOVE you!!

No comments: