Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School 2011




This past week the kids went back to school!! Summer seemed a little short so I cant say I was totally ready for them to go back however I know we were ready to return to some sort of routine!!

Oaklee was the first to start!! Can you believe my baby girl is in 7th grade this year?? Luckily she decided to attend a Charter school this year...which I think kinda softens the blow, after all it's K-9th grade. It just seems safer.....like shes in a little bubble.

Plus look at the adorable uniform she has to wear......



So cute!! I am going to have to invest in a gun to keep the boys away!!! lol





Next up was Ireland and Brooklyn.......

Is she not the sweetest little 2nd grader ever???





Adorable!!!



Brooklyn got the Teacher she had hoped for this year and is sooooo excited to be a 5th grader. Mostly so she can FINALLY go to Clear Creek!!








Brooklyn is growing right up.....isn't she beautiful???






Next week Azalea goes back to Pre-School. This year she will go 4 days a week....3 whole hours a day!! I don't know what I am going to do with my time!!! Yay!!





1 comment:

Beck said...

Gorgeous girls!!! And they totally know how to strike a pose. Just like their Mommy. They already know how to work the camera :)