Sunday, September 14, 2008

Date Night

Well my wonderful brother volunteered to babysit and we got to go out without the kids last night! It was wonderful! We don't get to go out very often, so I was very grateful for his willingness to watch the kids! Thank You Chris!! We drove around trying to decide where to go to dinner and finally decided on trying this newer place at The District called MacCools. It was okay, although we both agreed that we would probably not go back. I then dragged Mike to see The Women!


After we sat down, it was clear that this was definitely a Chick flick as the women piled into the theatre! There were a few other men, one of which was my OB when I had Azalea! lol But there were definitely a lot more women then men! It looked like a lot of ladies came as a ladies night out! I thought this movie was very funny! There wasn't a man in the movie! Seriously..It was all women! I don't even think there were extras that were men! lol It was great! It was a wonderful night and I am so glad that my wonderful husband took me out on such a fun date! He is such a great husband and I love him so much! Every time we go out we say that we will do it every week, but then its usually months before we go again! I vow that we are definitely going to try to get out without the kids at least once a month!

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

silly silly silly ladie

Kotters said...

Date nights are a must for me. I am so glad that you had fun!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you got to go out! yay! Matt and I need to go on more dates too. We talk about it, but don't do it. I always feel rejuvinated when we go out together! Time just goes by to quick.

Tamara said...

I don't think I could get Chuck to go to that movie. THat was brave of him! Hope you are doing well!! I love reading your blog.