Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Night at the Farm and The Big 29!!!



On Monday we went down to the Farm at Thanksgiving point with some of our favorite neighbors, The Cajilig family! We had an awesome time! The kids made Donkey puppets and had fun running around looking at all the animals. Afterwards we went to the Ice cream parlor and got cones for the kids! Who can pass up Ice cream for a quarter, Right? lol





On Tuesday Mike celebrated his 29th Birthday! We had a few friends and family over for pizza and cake!

***Warning Long story, but I promise it has a point!) lol
A few weeks before, Mike thought I was trying to have the kids smuggle something into the house and thought it was a Birthday gift.

(He was half right! I bought them Ice cream sandwiches at the gas station and I didn't want him having the temptation, so I told the kids to hurry in through the garage, lol )

Anyways....

So he was like, what did you get me...and I was like Oh okay, don't tell the kids I told, but I got you a Big Stick!
(There is a remote control airplane called a Big Stick)

Well, I purposely was very vague when I said a Big Stick, because I obviously didn't really buy him one, and it was driving him nuts, not knowing what exactly I meant! He was saying things like, well if its really a Big Stick then its just going back because I'd rather have.....Etc..Etc..'

Anyways, so the joke went on for weeks about this "Big Stick" him trying to get information, and me just simply saying "It's just a Big Stick! You will have to wait to see! Etc..Etc.. he even joked, what is it just a Big Stick from out in the Backyard?

Anyways so a few hours before the party I went on a mission to find this Big Stick! I couldn't let the few weeks of anticipation to this so called Big Stick die.....
I was about to give up on my search and head back when all of a sudden I saw it! It was the biggest stick I had ever seen, and I knew when I saw it that it was the one! lol



Yep, you guessed it, I wrapped it up in a huge Box that made it look like it was something bigger, Like an Airplane! lol



When he pulled it out of the Box he was like Go figure! lol Everyone there was like what the heck? Why is he getting a Big Stick for his Birthday? lol Maybe I was the only one who found it funny! I have a warped sense of humor sometimes! lol
You will be happy to know that the Birthday boy didn't just get a Big Stick for his birthday! he got a Game for Xbox 360!



(Which hes been playing all day and will continue to play tell he conquers it, I'm sure)
We also got him a fishing game for the Wii that comes with a thing that makes the remote a fishing pole and reel. (Its a fun one)

He also of course ordered himself a few presents that are in the mail, as well as I promised that he could go get a Bow for his birthday so he can start going Archery Deer hunting.

So yeah, I think he was spoiled yet again this year!
Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!

3 comments:

Kotters said...

I love the big stick. And I think that he is definately spoiled. I hope you get as much for your birthday.

Tamara said...

Rikki,
I am trying to use this site that you got your cute backgrounds on. It is not working!! Have you had any problems with it. Maybe I am just a retard!!

Karen said...

I think that is too funny! Love the big stick. He is very spoiled, your a good wife! I hope that you get just as spoiled on your birthday. =) It was good seeing you the other day, we will plan a day soon!