To make things even more hectic, now that I am now the PTA secretary, I was supposed to be directing grandparents to the correct classrooms however because my kids didn't have a grandparent there, I was continuously running back and forth making sure everyone was taken care of. Luckily my good friend Becky came to our rescue and agreed to come as my girls special guest. I teased her because she was definitely the youngest looking "Grandma" there! lol So to make things even worse....lol Ireland had a school program at 10:30 So I had to rush home in the midst of Grandparents day, pick up Mike and Azalea and get down to Challenger for their Western Day Program. (Remember the school is atleast 10 mintues away) lol
I am so thankful for Becky because without her I wouldn't have known what to do and my kids would have been so sad not having anyone there! It was a bummer that none of their Grandparents could make it!
(I think my Mom was the only one who had a good excuse!) lol
All and all it was a crazy day...However I am so grateful because It went very smoothly for how hectic it was!





No comments:
Post a Comment