Monday, October 13, 2008

7 Random things

So I have been Tagged! lol

This one is going to be a hard one for me....lol But here it goes!!!

Random Fact #1: Every time I see a Q-tip I can't fight the urge to stick it in my ear! Seriously, I'm OCD about it!

Random Fact#2: I love Terms of Endearment, Beaches and Steel Magnolias! At least once a year, I hunker down and have my own personal cry fest!

Random Fact #3: I love, love, love the Fall! Its my favorite time of year!

Random Fact#4: I remember when I was younger doing some majorly morbid things that include helping my friend Lacey try to dig up her recently deceased dog so that we could say goodbye one more time, and having a funeral for a grasshopper!

Random Fact#5: I think I am funny! Unfortunately sometimes I say things, thinking its funny, and its turns out I was the only one who thought it was funny!

Random Fact #6: I hate, hate, hate Seafood! lol Hence to why I am so chunky! lol

Random fact#7: I can never say NO! Seriously, I have a problem! I am working on it though and have improved with my excuse making skills! lol

Okay I Tag...

Stacy, Amelia, Brittney,Keisha, Afsonai, Jelia and Parisa!!!!

Good luck Girls!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great things to know about ya Rikke! It was so good to see you again today and I just happen to totally think you are funny!! I hope the pedi worked out for ya!

Brooklyn said...

S-I-L-L-Y=silly mommy