Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 Things

So Amber tagged me awhile back and I figured now would be a good time to finally get around to doing it! lol

8 Shows I like to watch....

The all new 90210

Private practice

Survivor

Grey's Anatomy

The Biggest Loser

Desperate Housewives

Brothers and Sisters

Big Brother lol or any other reality TV show that's on at the time!



8 Things that happened Yesterday....

I took a shower! YAY!

I did some laundry!

I made cupcakes for what seemed like the hundredth time this month!

I cleaned!

I went visiting teaching!

I went to dinner over at my fabulous new neighbors house!

I put the kids to bed!

I watched Private Practice with my Hubby!



8 Favorite Places to Eat....

Cafe Rio

Outback

ChinWah

Olive Garden

The Cheesecake Factory

Teppanyaki

The Rodizio Grill

The Old Spaghetti factory



8 Things I'm looking Forward to....

Getting sealed in the Temple!

Going to Europe someday!

Christmas!

Brooklyn getting baptized!

My Kids going to bed so I can watch my shows...Grey's, Survivor, Etc..



Seeing my Mom again!

Getting away for a weekend without the kids!

Spending time with my kids! (yeah..kinda contradicting huh?)

8 Things on my Wish List....

Shopping Spree!

A maid!

A trip to Europe!

To watch all my kids grow old and be healthy!

World Peace!

A cure for cancer!


Of course a million bucks! lol

For super Nanny to live at my house and help me find a way to stop my girls from fighting!

8 Things you might not know about me....

I love country music...but not all country music, just the really good country music, not the crappy, poe-dink kind of country music! lol

I am deathly afraid of Falling! I could never bungee jump or go on that ride at lagoon where it drops you really fast! I don't mind the one that goes up super fast, but down, Oh no..not doing it!

I love the color Black! Love it, Love it, Love it!

I think I am a good singer, when in reality I am tone death!

I don't know how to sew, but I've owned a sewing machine since I was 13!

I am a reality TV show addict!

I grind my teeth at night and snore! (All 3 of my older girls also grind there teeth!)

I am very gullible and have a hard time not trusting people!

8 People I Tag

Stacy H, Amelia, Emily, Amy, Parisa, Afsonai, Jelia and Tamara

2 comments:

mintifresh said...

That was fun! You make me laugh!

Amie said...

you are so funny...some of them reminded me of myself. We are more alike then I realized.