So sorry about cramming it into one BIG post! lol
So after Women's Conference the kids and I went down to Cornbellies with a few of our neighborhood friends! Who can pass up $.93 admission when its normally $10.00 (Thanks Kelli) It was so much fun! The kids loved it!!! They keep begging to go back! lol

Well last Friday was the Ridgeline Run at the kids school! It was perfect weather and the kids had a blast running around wearing their new t-shirts that they got for participating! I even got to sport one of the hip shirts! The only perk in being the PTA secretary! lol (However I had to squeeze into a LARGE..not an X-large, or even a XX-Large. Surprisingly it fit, without showing too many of my fat rolls! You know, my one roll per kids rule, doesn't apply anymore since losing 56 pounds! YAY! Go me! lol I still got a lot to lose though! lol



So immediately after the Ridgeline Run we left out of town to go Elk hunting in Vernal! It was soooooo cold! It rained and then snowed, and then rained some more, the whole trip! Well I think there were a few breaks when we were able to go outside and enjoy the great outdoors! When I say few, I mean seriously like 3 times the entire weekend. Of course Mike was out in the bad weather looking for an Elk but he didn't see a thing the whole trip, other then a few doe! The Trailer looked more like a laundry mat with wet clothes hanging everywhere! It sucked! Even though we were hunkered down in the trailer the kids were good sports and were content with playing cards over and over, watching ET over and over (which by the way ET is Irelands favorite movie now! lol too funny! It scared the bejeezies out of me up until like 2 years ago! lol) and then we cant forget eating! It seemed like that's all we did the whole trip! Eat, Eat, and Eat!!




So a couple days ago our old Neighbor and good friend, Stacy came to visit from Australia with her youngest daughter Rylee! It was so fun to see her and see how much Rylee had grown. The last time I saw Rylee, she was a newborn! lol Brooklyn was so excited because Stacy's other cute daughter Madi is Brooklyns BFF! Best Friend Forever!!! Of course Brooklyn was sad that Madi couldn't come with, but she was just as excited to see Stacy and Rylee! We all cant wait till you guys move back home ! lol
Yesterday I got to go on a field trip with Brooklyn's class to a Farm! It was great fun! lol Actually...The kids thought it was a little boring until we stopped at Discovery Park on the way back for them to eat lunch and Play! I love being able to be home so that I can be involved in their classes!






3 comments:
Beautiful family you have. I would have been flipping out over your spiders too. Hee heee, we just get the occasional trantula and horrible garden banana spiders. Take Care, Mal
Rikki...56 pounds!! I am so proud of you. Any hints to give me????? Your blocks are almost done. Maybe I can bring them by next week.
Sounds like you've had a lot of adventures! That's so cute all the kids sitting out in the cold and playing. it looks like they made the best of it. 56 lbs.! That is so awesome you should be very proud of yourself! I thought you looked pretty smokin' in your T-shirt!:) You're awesome!!
Post a Comment