Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween is Over!!!



So Halloween is finally over! I love Halloween but I have got to admit I am a little glad its's over! Infact I woke up so excited this morning, thinking..YAY...its Novemeber! I love this time of the year! It just seems like such a cozy time of year! Not to mention I absoulutly love Thanksgiving and Christmas! Yep, I'm one to have my Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving!!

Here is some pic's of our Halloween fun!

Halloween Night!!

My little Pirate!


Partying before Trick or Treating!


My Brother Mike and my Nephew Zeke

Ireland with her Teachers!
Ireland and her Class!
Azalea having fun wth Ireland's class!

Ireland with her Talking time class!

8 comments:

Ірина Соломаха said...

:-)

Richel said...

I know what you mean about being glad Halloween is over. I think I had to dress Tommy up every day this week. What a perfect night to Trick or Treat :)

Parisa and Zac said...

My favorite thing of Halloween is seeing kids in their costumes! Your daughters looked so darling!

danielle said...

So fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!! To bad brooklyn wasnt feeling well it stinks to be sick on any holiday. I'm so excited that you have a blog so we can keep up and i am totally down with getting the girls together anygtime!

Karen said...

I'm glad halloween is over too! Looks like you guys had lot's of fun! Love the pictures, too cute! =)

Amie said...

LOL - my blue beast looked like a van. It was a dodge durango and it was the new style so it looked like a mini van. Hated it. I only got 9-11 miles to the gallon.

Amie said...

BTW - your decorations are so cute...I wish I had a house to decorate. :-(

Stacy said...

It looks like you all had a great Halloween. I am getting excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas too! Are you planning on going to Grandma H's for Thanksgiving this year? I am guessing the girl in your ward is Jodi Clark... she is Carrie's age but moved away when we were in elementary school (I think). It is a small world sometimes! Tell her hello for us.