Sunday, January 3, 2010

all about hair....

So tonight Oaklee decided to get creative and took it upon herself to use some of my ribbon to make a homemade Bow! I was so impressed when she showed it to me! She used my Hot glue gun (Without asking by the way) and glued it straight onto a Hair Band!


Pretty darn cute if I say so myself!



Lately she has also been getting really good at doing hair! She does some of the cutest things with her hair...things that I can't (or don't want to attempt) to do!!! lol **Not that she lets me get closer then 3 feet away form her hair!
Tonight....after the Bow....she decided to do her and Azaleas hair!

I cant believe she got Azalea to hold still long enough.....but she did it!




So creative!!! I guess I need to have her give me some lessons!!

No comments: