Sunday, January 24, 2010

It seems like it was just yesterday...

when we were celebrating our 11th Wedding Anniversary!

http://thekotterstogtherwemakeafamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/11-years-full-of-love-laughter-and.html

Crazy that time is going by so very fast!

This year we were able to go back to the Anniversary Inn in Logan!!

http://thekotterstogtherwemakeafamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/quick-trip-to-vegasor-was-it.html

Of course it was just as nice as last time!

(A Special Thanks to our good friends Brittany and Ryan) We owe you guys!!! :)

This past year has been the best ever....which makes me so excited for the future! I believe the best is indeed yet to come!

12 down....Eternity to go! :)

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

That picture of you at the school dance doesn't even look like you at all! Happy Anniversary!

Luvnbnamom said...

lol I told you I was just as chunky! The sad thing is that I swear I was wearing the same size clothes as I am right now....only 4 kids later! lol I think my face is alot more thin though so thats probably why I look different! lol