Not that I think I'm funny or anything!!!
They both got it from their friend Chief's Blog, who until recently, I had never read before! Funny Stuff....Click on the link and check her out! Hilarious!!!

Anyways....here goes nothing!
To the Cafe Rio guy who asked me if the 4 dressings on the side I ordered were to stay, I said: "No, to go please."
What I meant to say: Sure I will stay, Can I at least have a straw?
To the Insulation salesman who came to my door yesterday I said: "I guess it would be okay for you to come inspect our attic. Tomorrow at 2:15? uhhh Sure!"
What I meant to say: Can't you read? I have a NO SOLICITATION sign on my door for a reason, don't make me let the dog loose!
To the Insulation inspector who came to my house at 2:15 today I said: "I am so sorry I lost the number to call to cancel, but when I told my husband about it, he said we wouldn't be interested. What, can you still come in? Ohhh no, I wouldnt want my husband to get mad!
What I meant to say: " Look dude, sorry I wasted your time, but I happen to have a certain disorder where I can never say No, so I have to make up lame excuses instead of just telling you NO in the first place! By the way, can you please hire sales people who at least know how to read??"
To my kids I say: (SCREAMING) "I'm not kidding, if you hit your sister just one more time I am going to ground you for a week, take away your cell phone and send you to bed without dinner, not to mention spank your butt on your way up the stairs....I mean it this time....Ughhhh your driving me INNNNNSSSSSSANE...Insane I tell you....INSANE!!!!
What I meant to say: (Singing)Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought,For these are the things Jesus taught.”
To my very few blog followers I said: "Not that I think I'm funny or anything!!!"
What I meant to say: Of course I think I am so freaking funny that I often read and re-read what I write over and over, literally laughing out loud, so loud infact,that people in the other room surley think to themselves.....She must be at it again!
all right, so want to get in on the fun too? Just be sure to post the Link above on your post too, and give credit to the brilliant genius who created it! :)





8 comments:
For the record, Sharon and I read this together at my house and we both laughed out loud! :)
LOL!! Love it! I will be copying this idea on my own blog! You are hilarious!
Awesome! Mindi amd Melissa are my bloggy BFF's!
Im glad to know another one of my peeps who appreciate my humor!
Thanks for playing!
You had me laughin out loud, Rikke! Those were great! I can just see you at the doorstep with that dude with your sweet little voice and coy smile! I love it!
Okay, the kids one was TOTALLY FREAKING HYSTERICAL!! You are funny! Whoa!
LOL at the reading your own words over and over again and laughing at them!
I do that also! hahahaha
so funny. I love it!! totally lol
Ok Rikke I think you are hilarious!
Post a Comment