Saturday, August 2, 2008

Azalea's First Book

When I was pregnant with Azalea, I participated in an online pregnancy group on I-Village. It has been and still is a great support system. As all of our babies are turning One now, we as a playgroup have decided to do a gift exchange. I participated in a Book exchange and a clothing exchange. Today we recieved Azaleas Book from the book exchange in the mail! Thanks Kennedy and Michelle! The Book is called "First 100 words" and its adorable! I can't believe how much she loves it! Its very durable which is great, especially since if it wasnt durable, it would be toast within minutes! lol (As you can tell in the pictures!)


1 comment:

Stacy said...

So cute!! What a fabulous idea. Rylee loves books too - she walks around all day with a book in her hand jabbering and pointing at the pictures.

Thanks so much for the b-day package - you are so good to us! The whoopie cushion was a huge hit with Cooper and Rylee wore her cute little dress to church yesterday. Madi loves the pet shops as well. Thanks again!!