Ireland had her first day at school yesterday! She has been looking forward to going to school like her big sisters for the longest time! I was so excited and a little nervous to see how she would react when I dropped her off. At challenger, you dont get the oppurtunity to walk the kids into school. They have a process where you drive up and the teacher unloads the child and walks them to class! Ireland did great! In fact when she got home she said she couldnt wait to go back! I on the other hand didn't do so well. One minute my baby girl was there and then next she was being escorted away. Even though I was excited for her, I got emotional, and yes...I was a little teary-eyed as I drove home!
I know, I know...it's only pre-school...Right? lol
It just makes me realize how fast they grow up! Irelands always been my clingy one! Next year she will be in Kindergarten...I wonder what kind of melt down I will have then! lol





4 comments:
awe how sweet! It's ok to be teary eyed, I know that's probably how I'm going to be next week when kenzie goes to preschool. You are a wonderful Mom, and I'm so glad that ireland did so well! =)
Ireland is one beautiful little girl! It seems like so far away that mine will be starting school, but I am sure it will be here before I know it and I will be a little emotional!
She is so precious!!! I am glad that she went without any problems.
Ireland has grown up so much since the last time a saw her. It's hard watching your baby get older. Thatcher starts pre-school next week. I'm guessing I'll be teary eyed too. Being a mom is an emotional job but I wouldn't change it for anything.
I'm so glad you posted these pictures. It reminded me that I need to take my camera with me on Tuesday.
When do you want to get together? My parents and I would love to have a BBQ or something soon before it gets too cold.
Post a Comment