skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The countdown begins!!!!
In less then 24 hours Oaklee,Brooklyn and Noah go back to school and Ireland starts Challenger next week! I don't know if this means I'm a bad mom..but I can't wait! lol Summer has gone by so fast...but I am definitely ready for someone else to entertain them! The school clothes have been bought, the hair has been cut and I have Officially sworn off going shoe shopping especially due to return after return after whine after whine! It was horrible taking 4kids clothes and shoe shopping all at the same time! Its was INSANE!!! Again..I am so happy its over! lol I am posting a few pics of the girls Haircuts...they turned out super cute! Oaklee convinced me to let her get highlights and she looks sooo different! They are all sooo cute! I'm sure I will post pictures of the first day of school and of course the celebration after they get dropped off at the Bus stop! lol
Oaklee in Foils!!

So cute!!!

Absolutely adorable huh?

What a cutie!!
5 comments:
Cute haircuts! Cute girls! I can only imagine your pain of shopping with 3 girls! LOL Glad you made it through! =) NO shame in counting down the days till school starts either. =) Kenzie starts preschool in september, i'm excited, but nervous as well.
Your girls look so cute! I love when they go back to school too. It is a glorious time. They are even more enjoyable when you have them less hours a day. Maybe because that means you get more time to yourself. Heres to ME time!!!!
I definitely want to get together soon. Let us know when. My parents and I would love to see you and the kids. They have grown so much since the last time I saw you guys. Time flies.
They all look so adorable!!! Foils in Oaklee's hair - how funny. Tell them all hi from us!
Your girls are so beautiful and grownup! Thanks for letting me know about your blog, its so cute!!
Post a Comment